RN’s, LPN’s and CNA’s.
FLHRC provides the highest level of medical and nursing care, outside the hospital setting. Our skilled nursing care is composed of a team of doctors, nurses and certified nurse’s assistants who are available 24 hours a day. We offer both short and long term care, depending on the individuals’ needs. Skilled nursing care includes assistance with getting in and out of bed, feeding, bathing and dressing. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality health care to meet each of our patients’ needs.
Services include: pharmacy, laboratory, pain management, wound management, IV therapy, dental and podiatry.
Rehabilitation nursing specializations include:
- Diabetic management and education
- Individual resident care plan treatment
- IV including antibiotic therapy
- Medication management and education
- Nutrition and hydration programs
- Restorative nursing
- Bowel and Bladder programs
- Catheter and colostomy care
- Off-site dialysis
- Respite stay & hospice care
- Pain management
- Complex & Surgical wound treatment (Certified Wound Care Nurse Available weekly)
- Hospice program
- On-going education
- Foley catheter insertions
- Medication management
- Prevention of skin breakdown
- Falls assessments and interventions
Wound Care Team
FLHRC wound care team offers a team of professionals in providing services to adult and geriatric patients with chronic, non-healing wounds. The most up-to-date treatments, techniques and equipment are used as our specialty staff delivers comprehensive wound care designed to return the resident to optimum health in the shortest period of time. This team provides services 7 days a week.
- Anaerobic and aerobic cultures
- Appropriate orthotics, compression devices, wheelchair and bed surfaces used
- Biopsies done on site
- Education relating to wound management and prevention provided
- Electronic medical tracking of weekly assessments and wound measurements
- Non-invasive testing with Laser Doppler